Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Last night home...

Its Monday evening, and my official last night at home for two years! TWO YEARS? I can't believe this time has come so quickly but I'm more excited than anything else! Tomorrow I leave bright and early for a flight to Miami (first class, compliments of Mr. Kyle Bohman!) and then its orientation for a day in a half. I've been told we get to go out on the town on the Peace Corps dollar too! Isn't it nice to know your taxes are going being used wisely :)

Wednesday evening I leave for good. Asuncion here I come! I'm anxious to starting learning about Paraguay's culture and languages. This will be a life altering experience, I have no doubt, so lets get to the altering!

I'll try to notify the masses once I have a cell phone. Otherwise, please email me at betsy.curry@yahoo.com so I know I am loved.

Adios amigos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BC,
We are all SOOOO proud of you ---we look forward to learning about your experiences via your blog, so please KIT!!! We miss you , but your talents are serving a more noble cause!!!
Dennis